The OPERE project organized this Friday the conference "The Public Sector as a dynamizer of energy efficiency in buildings of tertiary uses," within the framework of the technical conferences organized by the International Energy and Environment Fair (GENERA).
During the conference led by USC professor Juan Arias, Marta Gudiol on behalf of the Catalonian Institute of Energy, explained the contract model of energy yields with guarantee of savings that the Generalitat is implementing for the energy renovation of its buildings. Likewise, Miriam Navarro of the Valencian Institute of Building showed how the IMPULSE project will allow the development of support tools for the establishment of Sustainable Energy Action Plans (PAES) by public administrations.
From the field of universities, Gabriel Cardeñosa announced the different energy efficiency measures implemented at the Autonomous University of Madrid, while Javier Orellana showed the process followed by the Rey Juan Carlos University for the implementation of ISO Norma UNE 50001:2011.
In addition, Elena Parpal of the Consortium of University Services of Catalonia presented the process and methodology of the aggregate purchase of energy supplies, highlighting the achievement of savings of more than 3.5 million euros in a term of 2 years.
In this context, the researchers of the OPERE project, both the USC and Energylab, presented the different phases of project execution and presented an advance of the first results of the project.
As a conclusion, note the importance of maintaining this type of conference that allows the meeting of professionals in the field of energy management, facilitating the pooling of solutions to similar problems.
We thank to speakers and participants of the conference.
- New regulatory framework for energy efficiency in public sector buildings - Gerardo Rodríguez (Energylab).
- Plan of saving and energy efficiency in the buildings of the Generalitat Catalana - Marta Gudiol (ICAEN).
- Integrated management for energy efficiency in public buildings. IMPULSE Project - Miriam Navarro (IVE).
- Energy management and energy efficiency averages at the university area - Gabriel Cardeñosa (UAB).
- Efficient management and energy networks. OPERE Project - Gerardo Rodríguez (Energylab).
- Efficient management and energy networks. OPERE Project - Jose A. Taboada (USC).
- Public procurement of energy supplies - Elena Parpal (CSUC).
- The implementation of an energy management system in the URJ - Javier Orellana (URJC).
Source->> Own elaboration