On March 29, 2017, the closing day of the OPERE project "Strategies for renovation and energy efficiency in the public sector" took place. The event was inaugurated by Isabel Rodríguez-Moldes Rey, Vice-rector of Research and Innovation at USC, Juan Rodríguez Fernández - Arroyo representing Energylab and José Abad Sánchez representing INEGA.
The event led by Professor Juan Arias, began with the presentations made by Juan Rodríguez and Gerardo Rodríguez both from Energylab, regarding technologies applied to energy efficiency and heat networks.
The event continued with the presentation by Jose A. Taboada, researcher of the OPERE project, of the work carried out on the pilot building - Monte da Condesa - as well as the results obtained in terms of reduction of energy consumption, reduction of CO2 emissions and economic savings.
After the coffee, the day continued with the presentation of Sergio Lorenzo of the urban heat network with forest biomass implanted at the University of Valladolid, as well as with Elena Parpal of the CSUC that exposed the methodology used by the Catalan universities for the joint purchase of Energy supplies. Finally Juan Ortega presented the tender process of the renovation of the energy facilities of 32 buildings in the Polytechnic of Madrid.
The event was closed by Mr. José Manuel Villanueva Prieto, Manager of USC.
Access to the papers in the following links:
- Technologies for the energy efficiency of buildings- Juan Rodríguez Fernández-Arroyo (Energylab)
- Heat networks. Technologies, applications and success stories - Gerardo Rodríguez Vázquez (Energylab)
- Project Efficient Management of Energy Networks - Jose A. Taboada González (USC)
- Urban heat network with forest biomass at the University of Valladolid - Sergio Lorenzo (UVA)
- Public procurement of energy supplies - Elena Parpal (CSUC)
- Energy renovation at the Polytechnic University of Madrid - Juan Ortega Ortega (UPM)
Thank you to all the speakers and attendees to the Conference.
Source ->> Own preparation