OPERE project will be presented at the Polytechnic CIFP of Santiago de Compostela on Thursday, February 23rd, 2017 at 12:00 noon. The presentation of the project will be made to the faculty and students of the cycles of the professional family of electricity and electronics taught in the centre. The day seeks to raise awareness of the energy problems of the University of Santiago de Compostela in the building under study, as well as the process of analysis, implementation and optimization of energy efficiency measures applied, all under a didactic approach that helps the students know the reality of their future work environment.
This action is part of the OPERE Aula, a space that aims to disseminate the OPERE project, its actions and results, providing a formative character, in line with the main objective of the University of Santiago de Compostela. The objectives of this activity are the following:
- Disseminate the objectives, activities and results obtained by the OPERE project among the identified groups.
- Develop sustainable environmental behaviors among identified groups.
- To publicize the activities developed by the USC in the field of environmental management.
- To present the EU's environmental policies, as well as the initiatives developed in this area.
- Introduce the European Life + Initiative.